
As the picture to the left here shows, the troops exercising martial law here are not too worried and seem to be in good spirits. We have seen tanks and other armor driving around but things remain really calm. The kid's school was canceled for one day but got right back to business the next day. San and I also missed a day of language school. When I went into pay the bill for last month's lessons I asked about making up the missed day and was told that we could not make up the day because the school actually has a written policy stating that in case of a Coup we still had to pay for any missed classes. I had never imagined in my life that an organization would need to have a written Coup Clause. All in all our friends in high places tell us that things will continue as usual with a few added policies until a new government is in place. We are praying for our friends and brothers in the military and police here, will you join us?
1 comment:
Hey Paul and Sandra,
I love reading the blog and am so glad you're doing well. I keep meaning to try and call but it always seems to be late afternoon for me and it's early in the morning over there. I WILL make it happen soon.
love and kisses to my niece and nephews,
xoKellee
Post a Comment