Monday, March 07, 2005
News from Cambodia
News from Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Remember the report I gave you all from my trip to Cambodia in November? I wrote to you that we had 4 Generals attend the training conf. in Phnom Penh. Since Nov. 6 additional Generals have become Christians! The Lord is doing something incredible there. These guys are asking us to do ministry in each of their commands! Please continue to pray for these new believers. I am going to be there again in April and am looking forward to being with these men. Also… I met a retired Chinese Lt. Col. who is interested in partnering with us to begin reaching the Chinese military. To his knowledge after 20 years in the Chinese army, he knew of no believers. He came to the Lord after he retired. I will be meeting with him sometime in the next couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment