Monday, February 21, 2005

Seattle trip


All you can eat Sushi joint in Seattle with my sister Kellee and kids. The Japanese sushi chef is an Elvis fan and names several of the items he makes along those lines. By the way, my nephew Connor and I ate $60 worth of Sushi each if we would have paid for the meal by item instead of one price for all you can eat. Posted by Hello

Elvis loving Sushi chef. (Notice the seaweed sideburns) Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, Kellee told me to log onto the blog and I told her I couldn't do it because it was freaky on my site. But, low and behold, it works. This is so cool. I like it. I think I might do a blog. Kellee says there is a video blog now. I don't have a video camera, only a digital one. Your photos are great. I love the fishing reel, very edgy. I love you Paul, Beth

Anonymous said...

Hey, one last comment. If your name would have been John you would have posted the seattle trip blog by John at 3:16 E.