Serving with Cadence International in South East Asia
Paul,I think it's really special you can have thesetraditions with your children. My Dad used to take me on his Navy ships when I was younger.I got your blog address at the PIP meeting onTuesday while I was home in Ventura. Listed below is my blog address.Have a safe year with your family and ministryduties. I think of you all on a regular basis.Brian http://checksix90.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Paul,
I think it's really special you can have these
traditions with your children. My Dad used to
take me on his Navy ships when I was younger.
I got your blog address at the PIP meeting on
Tuesday while I was home in Ventura. Listed
below is my blog address.
Have a safe year with your family and ministry
duties. I think of you all on a regular basis.
Brian
http://checksix90.blogspot.com
Post a Comment