OK... Just a question I had today as I was working on my computer at home. Why is it that as soon as you take your laptop off the charger that it says "99% remaining"? What happened to 100%? If you leave it on the charger until its fully charged then shouldn't it say 100%? I feel kinda ripped off every time this happens. What if I need that 1%? I could be bidding on an EBay item that I really want and that 1% could be the difference between winning and loosing. I wonder if it is a plot by the computer makers to lower your expectations on the actually battery life of the laptop? They say that their battery is suppose to last 4 hours on a full charge but you only get 3 1/2 and so when you call then to complain they say that at 100% charge it does last 4 hours, or course you are never able to achieve that mark at home so that 1% costs you a 1/2 hour of battery life... Get over it... Click!
Sorry... Just feeling a little ripped off today.
1 comment:
heh heh, that's funny. I could tell you technically why it doesn't tell you that, but it's funnier to read your rant. I ranted about my stove today on my blog: http://bw.watchtan.com
Post a Comment