Ron Wilson and I just returned last night from Cambodia.

Unit 51 officer
We had a wonderful time encouraging the believers and teaching leaders.
I was also able to help with the next steps of the water supply project at Unit 14 and the community center at Unit 51.

We had a wonderful time encouraging the believers and teaching leaders.
I was also able to help with the next steps of the water supply project at Unit 14 and the community center at Unit 51.

Leadership training
Ron and I had some crucial discussions with Sareth (our national leader) about getting some help for him in-country. The ministry has grown so large that it is impossible to do all the follow-up needed.
We are now brain storming ways to accelerate leadership development with a few men and to develop a way to track all the small groups that are going. At this point we feel like many are not growing as deep as they should, especially at Unit 51.
I think I am most encouraged at the moment with what I see at Unit 14. The Lord had given us great favor with the new commanding General and Captain Savorn’s house church is growing well.

Ron and I had some crucial discussions with Sareth (our national leader) about getting some help for him in-country. The ministry has grown so large that it is impossible to do all the follow-up needed.
We are now brain storming ways to accelerate leadership development with a few men and to develop a way to track all the small groups that are going. At this point we feel like many are not growing as deep as they should, especially at Unit 51.
I think I am most encouraged at the moment with what I see at Unit 14. The Lord had given us great favor with the new commanding General and Captain Savorn’s house church is growing well.

Haulin’ chicken



No comments:
Post a Comment